Tuesday, March 2, 2010

anticipation

I realized last night that I will be going to Nepal in just four months. It's March...that's surprising and magical and so close to spring...then summer...and July's in summer. With such an event hovering just months away, I thought I would make it a habit to post either photos or videos from my time at Harka just two years ago. For those of you who may not be aware of my time there, you can read the stories at:
www.travelsinnepal.blogspot.com
This just happens to be my favorite video. Tulie was just over two years old here and we had a game where she would ask me what my name was and I would same any name (including poop, 'gu') until I finally said mine...it would keep us laughing for hours. That's Jamuna, one of the girl twins, in the background. Adorable...

2 comments:

knsayres said...

this just made my morning. happy children, happy becca.

Britta Linnea said...

awwww, i finally got to look at your blog. you know how jealous i am. i am currently planning (or shall i say, scheming) that Kurt should take his first St. Olaf J-Term in Nepal, on a trip that I coordinate. this is just a dream, but i believe it will work.