Friday, March 19, 2010

utahhh

Last week I had the pleasant opportunity to spend a week in Deer Valley, Utah, nannying for four families including my precious kiddos from Memphis--Mason, Carrington and Tucker. The weather was beautiful and the mountains were majestic as usual...they looked a bit more regal than usual, however, seeing how it had been over a year since I'd seen any. My Sheena Bean who currently is studying Arabic linguistics at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City came over for a girl's night which included hot tub, sauna, movies, food, repeat. And I even got to meet up with my cousins from Mississippi (who I had seen just a few weeks earlier at the family reunion) as they were out skiing for their spring break. Ah, and that skiing...I was blessed to get a whole day on the slopes. It took me about that amount of time to remember how to distribute my weight and glide with confidence, but it just reminded me of how thankful I am for life and mountains and big blue skies.


The view from our front porch...sunrise

Tucker and Carrington


toofless

No comments: